✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Holy shit y'all gotta read this deposition of Elon Musk's defamation lawsuit!!! It's the most unprofessional deposition I have ever read in my life and his lawyer is a fucking TRAINWRECK! And if you have some basic legal knowledge there's some really funny parts where he gets Musk GOOD!!
10:12 PM - Apr 14, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
IANAL, as they say, but stuff like this had me in stitches. like good bad reality tv. 😂
09:32 AM - Apr 15, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to T. Naught.
I was equal parts incredulous and amused 🤣🤣🤣🤣
01:23 AM - Apr 16, 2024
JIlda Nettleton
A
That is effing nuts.
04:09 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I made it to page 58. Musk has an idiot for an Attorney.
11:47 PM - Apr 14, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
11:48 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
There's no way Muskrat's lawyer is more than an associate. I can't believe any firm would allow such a completely unprofessional hack out of the office to do more than handle traffic tickets. Good *God.* 🤣🤣🤣 Real lawyers pass shit like this around for laughs.
11:41 PM - Apr 14, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie.
I'M SAYING!!! 😂😂😂

To sit there and say this isn't a case and everything else. It's so fucking TRUMPIAN everything they tried to pull in there! They really think they can dictate reality.
11:44 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Jan| יעל Loose Joints
A
Usually it’s criminal trials that go bonkers. This why Melon Tusk bought Twitter, to avoid discovery in another lawsuit. Apparently he can’t avoid the pain of discovery forever. This why the world needs a few good lawyers 🙃 (And a way better system to sanction the corrupt and incompetent ones.)
10:25 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Blair Houghton
A
Musk's lawyer digs himself into a sanctions hole after just one question. Musk knows he's fucked here or they wouldn't be playing these games.
10:24 PM - Apr 14, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Blair Houghton.
OMG his lawyer is A JOKE!!! get some popcorn you'll be LAUGHING!!!
10:26 PM - Apr 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}