Isa-Lee Wolf
A
One of the worst parts of all of this is news orgs pretending everything is normal.

It's not normal. By the time "debates" roll around trump could be a convicted criminal. He has NO POLICY aside from wanting to be a fascist dictator.
Lola Gayle @LolaGayleC
Why though? We do not need to do this again.

AP - News organizations urge Biden and Trump to commit to presidential debates during the 2024 campaign
09:08 AM - Apr 15, 2024
10:56 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
All true on that last. Another part of the abnormality is how he's just...saying it out loud. No dog whistles, no buzzwords, just flat-out.

With that said, I'm highly doubtful he'll be in any debate, with or without a conviction. He can't even do speeches now.
02:39 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
Political debates have devolved into a giant waste of time, but 🍊💩🎂🎂 needs to be held up and examined by someone like Mehdi Hassan, Jonathan Swan or Rachel Maddow in a one on one. In fact both candidates should be willing to go through a series of candid interviews about their ideas.
12:32 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
Give me a break ,because tfg hasn't money to do any of his rallies your going to give him free tv coverage, get over yourself, he'll keep on saying the same bs he does every time he's infront of a camera, he doesn't come up with anything new, and the gibberish coming from him right now, seriously
11:57 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
Total agree. You aren't going to change any minds. The only purpose is spectacle. No matter how out of it TFG is, he will always do spectacle better than Biden. He's improved his Gish Galop approach. There should be no debates.
11:50 AM - Apr 15, 2024
Angela
A
What a fucking joke. I miss the days when people actually tried to do real journalism.
11:45 AM - Apr 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}