RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay, now...for some of y'all throwing around that "Biden is responsible for Genocide" and you know who you are...step back and think about what you're saying. Are you saying that Biden is responsible for bad actors behavior? That's like saying I'm responsible for earthquakes in Japan. A fallacy.
03:20 PM - Apr 14, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
Drug dealers ain't make crackheads smoke, they just sold rocks.

The US doesn't control Netanyahu/IDF. But it knowingly provides funding and weapons sales, knowing what will happen with that money and those bombs. This is humanitarian crisis, not a plausible deniability intellectual exercise.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
11:19 AM - Apr 15, 2024
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Okay, then explain to me how Biden hasn't been trying to keep peace, and bring peace? He's been trying to get a ceasefire from day one. Netanyahu is responsible for his own actions, and Hamas are also responsible for their actions.
02:09 PM - Apr 15, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
I won't and can't. I personally believe Biden wants peace and that Netanyahu and Hamas are to blame that we don't yet have ceasefire.

More than one thing can be true at once.

I also believe that the US is complicit with Netanyahu's mess, like Hamas' financial backers are with Hamas' mess.
02:16 PM - Apr 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}