RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Okay, now...for some of y'all throwing around that "Biden is responsible for Genocide" and you know who you are...step back and think about what you're saying. Are you saying that Biden is responsible for bad actors behavior? That's like saying I'm responsible for earthquakes in Japan. A fallacy.
03:20 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Don Rowe
A
In a court, if I sold a gun to someone who I knew in advance was going to use it to commit a specific murder, I could be charged as an accessory to the crime.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
01:28 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Ray King
A
In response to Don Rowe.
Here's another propagandist trying to falsley attack President Biden over standard United States policy.
05:01 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Don Rowe
A
In response to Ray King.
I never attacked Pres Biden, nor am I a propagandist. I am merely pointing out that standard US policy has brought us to a point where we can no longer ignore our culpability in the deaths of people trapped in a war zone.
05:17 PM - Apr 15, 2024
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to Don Rowe.
Okay...now you know that Biden if he knew in advance he would have went all out an even publicly called out Netanyahu. You know that's not how that works. Also you know he's been trying to calm things down here since October.
02:07 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Frank W.
A
AND…..all those poor innocent Palestinians we’re alive on 6 October 2023 🤷🏾‍♂️ - just sayin’.
02:17 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Don Rowe
A
I don`t doubt that. But the way it`s working is that the US gov`t is still supplying the Israelis with $Bs of weaponry they know will be used in ways that will kill civilians in Gaza.
02:20 PM - Apr 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}