Katie Kadwell
A
After reading the article in its entirety, yes to most of it, but I will never not judge people who vote against equality, harm reduction, and basic civil rights. Maybe that’s a character flaw on my part, but it is what it is.
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him) @Attilisk
I thought this was a good overview of the situation about rural voters. Personally, I am a blue rural voter. We do exist!
07:29 PM - Apr 15, 2024
08:21 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Katie Kadwell.
As a Democratic voter in Kentucky I have zero problems with anyone labeling MAGA as shit, or a cult. It’s what they are. What bothers me is when people say things like Kentuckians deserve to die in floods or tornadoes, or that Kentucky as a whole should secede from the Union. 1/2
09:38 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
No one deserves to die in a flood or a tornado, and Democratic voters in states like Kentucky don’t deserve to be kicked out of the country, nor do we deserve the disdain we get from some on social media.2/2
In response to Khrissy Choate.
09:40 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
Co-signed from Florida.
07:36 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
Exactly. That’s the part I agree wholeheartedly with. I have no respect for my MAGA extended family, but I would never wish them ill. And the disdain heaped on the people of places like Kentucky needs to stop.
06:28 AM - Apr 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}