Katie Kadwell
A
After reading the article in its entirety, yes to most of it, but I will never not judge people who vote against equality, harm reduction, and basic civil rights. Maybe that’s a character flaw on my part, but it is what it is.
J.W. Sutton, Jr. (he/him) @Attilisk
I thought this was a good overview of the situation about rural voters. Personally, I am a blue rural voter. We do exist!
07:29 PM - Apr 15, 2024
08:21 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
As a Democratic voter in Kentucky I have zero problems with anyone labeling MAGA as shit, or a cult. It’s what they are. What bothers me is when people say things like Kentuckians deserve to die in floods or tornadoes, or that Kentucky as a whole should secede from the Union. 1/2
In response to Katie Kadwell.
09:38 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Absurd Dad
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
Just get rid of the ess voting machine, those seem riggable. My feeling is once those are gone elections in KY will suddenly swing far more frequently blue
07:17 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
No one deserves to die in a flood or a tornado, and Democratic voters in states like Kentucky don’t deserve to be kicked out of the country, nor do we deserve the disdain we get from some on social media.2/2
09:40 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
Exactly. That’s the part I agree wholeheartedly with. I have no respect for my MAGA extended family, but I would never wish them ill. And the disdain heaped on the people of places like Kentucky needs to stop.
06:28 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
Co-signed from Florida.
07:36 AM - Apr 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}