Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
Exclusive: Here is a legit leaked photo of Donald Trump sleeping during his criminal trial!😳😲👀
07:26 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
Unfortunately, the first photo was altered to make Trump look like he was sleeping in court. This is the original photo with Trump walking with his eyes briefly closed. It took me 7 minutes to create the fake with just my phone.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
The point of this exercise is to show how easy it is to fake an image or a video, and we need legislation to address deepfakes and AI-generated / AI-altered photos because it will only get worse from here.
Owner ACJ Event Consultant Group, LLC
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
@cbouzy , thank you for sharing, I truly value your honesty and integrity, which are evident in all your work. Your steadfastness is commendable, and I believe we need more individuals like you. Thank you for your dedication.
10:10 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
We need these examples!!!
👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you!!!
09:40 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Mollagus ?
A
I thought it was a photo of him crying which seemed unlikely to be caught on camera.
09:23 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Lee
A
I think possibly this has gotten worse because it used to be only people who knew how to use photoshop to convincingly edit things were a problem. Now AI just does it for you.
09:17 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Susan Leonard
A
Made even more terrifying because the GOP led House has no interest in actually governing. Le sigh. We have just over 7 months to get it right as a people or it's really going to get a lot worse. #ThereIsNoBottom #Vote
07:31 AM - Apr 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}