Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/10
The first review of Doctor Lucifer, my debut medical thriller novel, is now in.

One reviewer at Readers' Favorite has given it 5 out of 5 stars, saying, "Overall, I would highly recommend Doctor Lucifer to medical thriller readers everywhere."

I am spouting the full review in this thread. 🧵 👇🙂
10:05 AM - Apr 16, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/10
"Doctor Lucifer is a work of fiction penned by author Anthony Lee in the medical thriller, suspense, and action genres. It is best suited to mature readers owing to the presence of strong language and violence throughout.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/10
"This intense and gripping novel explores the terrifying intersection of cyberattacks and medical care as Dr. Mark Lin faces a hacker known as Doctor Lucifer, who manipulates medical records to harm patients.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/10
"Despite Mark's efforts to defend himself and his patients, he is blamed for medication errors caused by the hacker. As Doctor Lucifer escalates the threat, Mark must navigate a world of technological warfare and personal vendettas to stop the cybercriminal's deadly actions.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 5/10
"Author Anthony Lee has a real knack for tension, crafting an exhilarating dive into the world of cybercrime and medical suspense that successfully blends elements of thriller and wider social commentary on the vulnerabilities of modern technology.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 6/10
"This solid foundation of realistic and well-thought-out concepts allows the character-driven drama to shine.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 7/10
"The character of Dr. Mark Lin, with his cynicism and determination to protect his patients, captivated me from the start, and he was well-drawn with close narration and excellent speech and thought presentation.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 8/10
"Lee's depiction of cyberattacks and their real-world consequences added a chilling layer of realism to the story, and the pacing was superb as Mark raced against time to stop Doctor Lucifer at all costs.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 9/10
"There are plenty of those heart-in-your-throat moments to captivate suspense and mystery fans alike, and the novel's deft exploration of ethical dilemmas and the dark side of humanity was both compelling and thought-provoking.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 10/10
"Overall, I would highly recommend Doctor Lucifer to medical thriller readers everywhere, and I eagerly anticipate future work from this accomplished author."
Andrea Ball
A
Congratulations. I liked the first two chapters and will order the ebook.
In response to Anthony Lee.
03:07 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
In response to Andrea Ball.
I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the book once you read it in full. 🙂
04:07 PM - Apr 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}