Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/3
Oh, this is GLORIOUS!

TFG has taken over the RNC and all their money. He grifts directly from MAGA so they can't donate to actual candidates. Now, he wants a cut of what GOP candidates bring in on their own. 5% today. It will be more tomorrow. I'm sure there are consequences if they don't pay.
06:27 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/3
I had written before that many big donors have been working to set up PACs outside of the GOP/RNC sphere so they could bypass the TFG grift and donate directly to candidates. TFG's folks figured that out and moved to get a piece of that pie. As I said, glorious! Money is fuel in modern elections
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/3
and the GOP is on empty in April. There's a long way to go.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
Thank you. I'm predicting nothing in terms of electoral outcomes. We remain in danger. But the foundational aspects of a successful Republican campaign are missing and instead the entire GOP infrastructure is being subsumed as a "Keep trump out of prison" endeavor.
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
11:58 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I understand your qualifiers, and you don’t put outcomes out there. Still, it’s pretty uplifting to have those facts underline. It lifted my spirits.
12:26 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
This is so awesome, I'm glad he's on the other team!

Grifters gonna grift. Though "mobsters gonna mob" seems more apropos...

Personally, I don't care if Trump makes a shit-ton of money as long as they lose big. Let him steal their money. They brought him into their house with open eyes. Loser.
12:23 AM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}