Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/3
Oh, this is GLORIOUS!

TFG has taken over the RNC and all their money. He grifts directly from MAGA so they can't donate to actual candidates. Now, he wants a cut of what GOP candidates bring in on their own. 5% today. It will be more tomorrow. I'm sure there are consequences if they don't pay.
06:27 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/3
I had written before that many big donors have been working to set up PACs outside of the GOP/RNC sphere so they could bypass the TFG grift and donate directly to candidates. TFG's folks figured that out and moved to get a piece of that pie. As I said, glorious! Money is fuel in modern elections
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/3
and the GOP is on empty in April. There's a long way to go.
Young Lesbian Dre
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
11:41 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Nancy C
A
Talk about coming back to bite you in the a**
11:25 PM - Apr 17, 2024
frog_enabler
A
I don't understand why people think he can win. He's going down and taking the party with him. He obviously doesn't give a rat's ass if the Reps lose.
10:48 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to frog_enabler.
I like your positive energy. I hope you are prescient in this regard.
10:50 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to frog_enabler.
Of course he doesn't and never did. His ass always comes first, second and last. Everyone else can burn.
12:44 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Good God. That's got to be illegal. Can we please get him for this too? I don't give 2 shits if the RNC goes broke, but you can't charge any Republcuan running for office in America an admission cut. Too bad they'll be too idiotic to see this and just stop using his name.
06:31 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
I think that's why it's framed as a "request for donation" rather than they "must" pay him. However, he's a total mobster and I'm sure the pressure to pay will be immense to keep getting endorsements or to avoid sabotage. I hope he gets it from every GOPer.
06:37 PM - Apr 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}