Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/3
Oh, this is GLORIOUS!

TFG has taken over the RNC and all their money. He grifts directly from MAGA so they can't donate to actual candidates. Now, he wants a cut of what GOP candidates bring in on their own. 5% today. It will be more tomorrow. I'm sure there are consequences if they don't pay.
06:27 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/3
I had written before that many big donors have been working to set up PACs outside of the GOP/RNC sphere so they could bypass the TFG grift and donate directly to candidates. TFG's folks figured that out and moved to get a piece of that pie. As I said, glorious! Money is fuel in modern elections
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/3
and the GOP is on empty in April. There's a long way to go.
frog_enabler
A
I don't understand why people think he can win. He's going down and taking the party with him. He obviously doesn't give a rat's ass if the Reps lose.
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
10:48 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to frog_enabler.
Of course he doesn't and never did. His ass always comes first, second and last. Everyone else can burn.
12:44 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to frog_enabler.
I like your positive energy. I hope you are prescient in this regard.
10:50 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
Thank you. I'm predicting nothing in terms of electoral outcomes. We remain in danger. But the foundational aspects of a successful Republican campaign are missing and instead the entire GOP infrastructure is being subsumed as a "Keep trump out of prison" endeavor.
11:58 PM - Apr 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}