Christopher Bouzy
A
A juror selected for Trump’s criminal trial was excused after expressing concern about her identity becoming public. This shouldn't be happening.
10:23 AM - Apr 18, 2024
DP OH
A
I don't blame the potential juror, but people need to show some courage and do the right thing.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
10:32 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to DP OH.
Who's going to pay for them to "do the right thing"? Who will pay to have their residences secured & hire security to accompany them everywhere if they get death threats? MAGAs are so concerned with Supreme Court justices getting threats but they have protection. Ordinary people are exposed.
10:56 AM - Apr 18, 2024
DP OH
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
We need to pay for them. I think the potential for this jury to be sequestered is high.
10:50 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to DP OH.
Easy to say when it's not you in the crosshairs. Some folks can't handle it.
10:51 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Ground Control.
And it's not that they're not courageous. They just have no backup if they have to go into hiding, losing their homes, family & jobs.
10:56 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Li Milla4
A
In response to Ground Control.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. If I only had myself to think about, I do my damnest to get a seat on that jury. But, as things are, there's no way in hell I would endanger my family.

Of course, one quick look at my twitter, and I'd be excused immediately anyway. 🙂💙
10:59 AM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}