Christopher Bouzy
A
A juror selected for Trump’s criminal trial was excused after expressing concern about her identity becoming public. This shouldn't be happening.
10:23 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
What did they do in the old gangster days? Didn’t potential jurors not fear for their lives if identified? What a fucking joke we’ve become.
01:47 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Kosta Kyriacopoulos
A
Almost like the system wasn't designed to take on asshats like him - like, maybe, it was designed to let the rich and powerful rule the rest of us, while we endure... People waking up to the fact this was how it is supposed to work. -45 will walk, and we'll continue to pay
11:37 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Diana Lukasik
A
Why were reporters permitted to disclose employment information of jurors or prospective jurors from the onset? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Judge Merchan has now ordered reporters not to disclose employment information after excusing 1 of the 7 jurors selected.
One step up and two steps back…
11:36 AM - Apr 18, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
It seems the person who withdrew themself from the jury pool had good reason since That Fucking Guy is getting help from at least one of the schmucks in the peanut gallery.

https://www.theguardian.co...
11:30 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
In response to TriXteR Phillips.
His ass needs to be arrested for jury tampering...or something
08:46 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Leroy Jenkins
A
In response to TriXteR Phillips.
Fox can do this to other jurors??
10:32 PM - Apr 18, 2024
TriXteR Phillips
A
It's a shame this bully is allowed to get away with bullying anyone and everyone he perceives to be a threat to him.
11:19 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
This is an exactly why I wouldn't want to be on this jury — and why I no longer serve as a poll worker. Trump has destroyed democracy by activating his violent followers with lies.
10:54 AM - Apr 18, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Was sent an email asking for poll volunteers here in AZ. I wrote back that I was willing, despite my disability, but asked what kind of protection we'd have. No response from them. They're going to have a damn hard time finding poll workers if they're not ready to answer that question.
02:07 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Ground Control
A
Nevertheless, it is and measures shall need to be taken.
10:52 AM - Apr 18, 2024
DP OH
A
I don't blame the potential juror, but people need to show some courage and do the right thing.
10:32 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to DP OH.
Easy to say when it's not you in the crosshairs. Some folks can't handle it.
10:51 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to DP OH.
Who's going to pay for them to "do the right thing"? Who will pay to have their residences secured & hire security to accompany them everywhere if they get death threats? MAGAs are so concerned with Supreme Court justices getting threats but they have protection. Ordinary people are exposed.
10:56 AM - Apr 18, 2024
OmaB
A
That's crazy, if we can't protect their identity why would anyone subject themselves to that.
10:26 AM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}