Christopher Bouzy
A
A juror selected for Trump’s criminal trial was excused after expressing concern about her identity becoming public. This shouldn't be happening.
10:23 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
This is an exactly why I wouldn't want to be on this jury — and why I no longer serve as a poll worker. Trump has destroyed democracy by activating his violent followers with lies.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
10:54 AM - Apr 18, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Was sent an email asking for poll volunteers here in AZ. I wrote back that I was willing, despite my disability, but asked what kind of protection we'd have. No response from them. They're going to have a damn hard time finding poll workers if they're not ready to answer that question.
02:07 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Jennifer Schultz
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
Fellow poll worker here in a rural red town, in a blue county and blue state. I try to keep a low profile. At least I'm seeing a lot less TFG flags than 4 yrs ago. There are still several but it seems less "in your face" this round. Stay safe and thank you for your service towards democracy.
02:22 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
It's so sad it's come to this. I actually worked at our board of elections during he entire 2012 presidential cycle (Sept-Jan) & saw how meticulous, bureaucratic & failsafe the system is & how the talk about "thousands" of ballots dumped into drop boxes or "illegals" voting is literally impossible.
10:44 PM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}