Myra Faye Turner
A
thread 1/2
White privilege is the reason Black folks come in so many different shades. White men raping my enslaved ancestors is the epitome of white male privilege. And the white women who stood by and watched it happen, well...
Gala Williams @Galathesinner900
Also like to add ..
Sleeping with a person of color or having kids with a person of color does NOT change your white privilege.

Y’all are dismissed 🛎️
07:43 AM - Apr 18, 2024
11:03 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
thread 2/2
Fuck you Thomas Jefferson
11:07 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Char
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Exactly. It's not like Black people started migrating naturally and chose to partner with white people to start a family.

It's so horrific what enslaved people went through. Unspeakable trauma. Unconscionable white people.
04:58 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Gigi Gisele
A
I think that Anglo Euro 👗didn't care that's all. Besides every era of the wife, mistress was a time of shame. The wife knew that her son ,dad,brother ,uncle and grandpa were SLAVE owners. Even the wives inherited the Slave's as income . Dirty ,dirty business.. Thomas Jefferson and Sally H.
01:43 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Rosetta
A
1/3 Every single Black person in U.S. whom have both biological parents that descended from slavery have a MINIMUM of 20% European DNA. The majority of people who identify as white - with the highest concentration whom have ancestors from southern states - have a minimum of 2% western African DNA.
11:29 AM - Apr 18, 2024 (Edited)
Rosetta
A
In response to Rosetta.
2/3 Black people’s various skin color and hair textures are the physical evidence of the rape & torture my people endured. Just because a Black person has dark skin IS NOT evidence their ancestors did not suffer from the rape culture white folks placed on Black folks throughout history.
11:38 AM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}