Myra Faye Turner
A
thread 1/2
White privilege is the reason Black folks come in so many different shades. White men raping my enslaved ancestors is the epitome of white male privilege. And the white women who stood by and watched it happen, well...
Gala Williams @Galathesinner900
Also like to add ..
Sleeping with a person of color or having kids with a person of color does NOT change your white privilege.

Y’all are dismissed 🛎️
07:43 AM - Apr 18, 2024
11:03 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
thread 2/2
Fuck you Thomas Jefferson
11:07 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
… and all of his-story’s other “fondling” fathers (aka privileged enslavers, racists, sexual assaulters, rapists, sodomizers, and assorted pedophiles).
04:06 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Myra Faye Turner
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
every single one those bastards
04:13 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Candace Brent
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
Not dismissing but remember white.women were chattle with no agency. No money.no vote and the only power they received was through the white men. Either her husband or her father were in control of her.
11:17 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Denise R
A
In response to Candace Brent.
I’m late to the conversation; but WOW. Do you even realize what you’ve said? It is a perfect example of being privileged and out of touch. IJS. I hope you learn something of value from the comments addressed to you, but IDK. I’m sort of doubtful. 🫤
12:33 PM - Apr 18, 2024
dariasteigman
A
In response to Candace Brent.
OMG
And don't NAWP ever. Especially when you've come onto a Black woman's timeline to debate her lived experience.
03:25 PM - Apr 18, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}