Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
As an African American I resent your opinion.

I don’t know how many times it has to be explained to you and others, this isn’t just about you.
My community, the LGBTQ + community, women’s healthcare, gun control, child labor and so much is on the ballot.

Your selfishness is disgraceful.
10:41 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
It’s upsetting that the guardian would publish this … but maybe it’s just time to give people like him an earful. It’s no time to be selfish, short sighted and precious about our criticisms- there’s too much at stake. DJT will do way more than inflict a Muslim ban this time.
12:30 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
The Guardian has been posting very shitty op-eds and articles like this for some time, chasing the panic clicks and rage clicks like everybody else. Coming from a country that is on its way to irrelevance, that's both funny and infuriating.
01:01 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Ground Control.
I should know better than to put anything on a pedestal, even for a moment
09:32 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Yank back a bit on the self-contempt, friend. You needed something and/or someone to believe in during a really ugly time. They're far from the first that folks have made that error with. The thing in your favor is that you refused to swallow this BS whole just because of who they are.
10:06 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
Thanks- I still have a lot more respect for them than the WP or the NYT. All of which I still subscribe to. The material world is, has always been and always will be an imprecise, paradoxical and mixed place
…. It’s just more evident than ever.
In response to Ground Control.
12:20 PM - Apr 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}