Just Piper
A
Been getting too many follows from “empty” accounts. No spouts. No bio. Nothing. Empty. Not sure to block or not. Definitely will not follow such an accoubt,
Carla Reid + Chilla @ZeldaAutumn
I cannot follow back anyone who does not have anything at all spouted or even a pinned about themselves.
11:24 PM - Apr 18, 2024
11:30 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Lord Cthulhu
A
In response to Just Piper.
Yeah, I've had a bunch of these follow requests recently. Automatic block straight away. I don't use a personal pic (coz I have a head like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle) but my bio is succinct and I'm posting daily. It's me. But these fake accounts can get fucked.
11:49 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to Lord Cthulhu.
Ha. I’m very careful with personal pics too. And your account was unique and totally real from the start! 😉
11:59 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Lord Cthulhu
A
I used that shitpit twitter for years and jumped here to avoid the stupid friend requests from bot accounts. Actually, mainly quit due to the racists and bigots. Really hope it doesn't infiltrate here to the point where I go "Fuck it, I'm out".

But it's friendly as fuck here. But fuck the bots!
12:29 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Just Piper
A
I’m thinking most social media platforms will go through an influx of bots as the platform expands and grows with more new accounts. We just have to be diligent and care for our own accounts so that we keep it the great place Spoutible is! Report and Block what doesn’t pass the smell test! Ha!
In response to Lord Cthulhu.
07:08 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Lord Cthulhu
A
Damn straight!
07:46 AM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}