Brian Boru
A
I'm ok with some Dems voting to save Johnson's speakership if that was what it took to get Ukraine aid passed.
A Jeffries speakership is not on the table now. Hopefully it will happen in January.
Carole Tyler @CaroleTyler
Nicholas Grossman: "Speaker Mike Johnson's statement justifying a vote on Ukraine aid didn't just take on MAGA's absurd, up-is-down, Putin-aping lie that Russia is a peace-seeking victim, but did so by saying he believes—GASP!—intel from the deep state."
03:04 PM - Apr 19, 2024
03:40 PM - Apr 19, 2024
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Brian Boru.
Yeah, there's bound to be natural disasters that we will need funding for between now and the election. He's at least smart enough to know that his future isn't going to be helped by the Putin faction.
04:18 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Brian Boru
A
In response to TheQuietOne.
I think the polls he's seeing aren't looking good for November. But if the GOP retains the house in November, we'll be back to square one.
I'm going to do my part by helping elect Sue Altman in NJ CD7.
04:38 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Sonia Santana
A
In response to Brian Boru.
Me too. We have to play along to save Johnson's ass now to get Ukraine the much-needed aid. Speaker Jeffries taking control in January will be our goal too. We continue to work with the broken GOP because that's what it takes to get things done right now. #StandWithUkraine
03:44 PM - Apr 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}