Nick
A
Sometimes a get a "bad request" error when I try to respond to someone. Do other speeps get that? I hope the sudden influx of Posties didn't break anything! Anyway, if you spout at me and I seem unresponsive that may be why. Not all the time. Just occasionally 🤷‍♂️
09:08 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
In response to Nick.
Some have their settings, like me, set to x number of days on the site. Before you can reply. Troll measure. Give it another whirl. 2-3 days. Enjoy! Very friendly here.
09:39 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Margo Green
A
In response to Nick.
Sometimes it does have to do with security features, but sometimes it's just a glitch. Try refreshing or signing out and in again. That usually fixes most issues.
09:17 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Nick
A
In response to Margo Green.
Yup. Switch it off and on again (or log out and back in) is my go to. I've worked with tech folks for a while! 😉 That wasn't working so I asked the question. Makes sense it was a security thing. Either way, still loving Spoutible so far.
09:22 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Nick.
Yes, that happens occasionally. I was told it probably has something to do with the security options the Spouter has set up. Sometimes everyone can't respond to certain spouts. I just let it go and move on.
09:09 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Nick
A
In response to Susan McBride.
Thank you! Yes, I got similar info. Bug or security feature, no biggie 🤷‍♂️
09:12 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Nick.
I haven’t had it, but I’ve heard it from a few of the Post newbies now. It seems to be intermittent.
06:28 PM - Apr 20, 2024
BLS Is tired of the BS
A
In response to Nick.
It happens occasionally. And it happened before the new Posties arrived.

We are still new. #GrowingPains
09:25 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Nick
A
In response to BLS Is tired of the BS.
Gotcha. Totally understand. No biggie 👍
09:28 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Nick.
There’s a safety setting against trolls that you can set up where you specify how old an account has to be before it can reply to you. I had mine set for 2 days, but just turned it off in case it was me you were replying to. 🙂
09:11 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Nick
A
In response to Haruka (RELOCATED).
It actually was, but that wasn't the first time I saw it. Would explain it though. Thanks!
09:14 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Nick.
Eh, just a little glitch. We do get them from time to time. If it becomes a regular thing you can open a ticket in the Help section.
09:09 AM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}