Jonathan Swainger
A
thread 1/2
Okay. The thing about Trump’s flatulence. Obviously, everyone breaks wind. Second, belittling him on that ground is not an argument about his racism, fascism, hatred towards LQBTQ community, or his unblinking anti-women behavior along with his complete incompetence in every aspect of human decency.
04:58 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Jonathan Swainger
A
thread 2/2
Sure, he’s rude and inconsiderate in his actions. But as much as he is owed unending criticism for all his actions as a public figure, don’t fool yourselves in believing that a string of comments about flatulence will move the needle against Trump. I’d hope we’re better than that. I’ll shut up now.
04:58 PM - Apr 20, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

WestCoaster
A
In response to Jonathan Swainger.
I agree. Conditions that he can't really control, that are common to us all, are not the issue. Focusing on them just comes across as a personal attack, weakening the real arguments against him. Let's go after him on the grounds of his vile words, his evil actions, and his criminal behavior.
05:08 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Jonathan Swainger
A
In response to WestCoaster.
Precisely.
09:38 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Jonathan Swainger.
I have never criticized his “health” issues. There are many people (including some of my close family members) who have to wear diapers and have issues. I will not make fun of that! It is out of their control. Keep to all the other horrible things he has done!!
05:04 PM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}