Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Sometimes I get the sense there are a bunch of people nitpicking to death the way other people do things on here.

I don't see it but I feel like I see people reacting to it.
06:39 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Debbie Lu
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I have had the same feeling for a few weeks. I agree there is an undercurrent that gives this impression - likely seen on followed others adjacent to or reacting to the comments. I traced breadcrumbs once or twice but have zero interest in putting in that much effort lol. Refining the TL is easier.
10:11 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Debbie Lu.
It is, and just ignoring it. As long as people aren't hurting other people or being bigoted, there are a bunch of ways to do things and they're all OK.
10:15 AM - Apr 21, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
Funny how some are never happy with the timelines they themselves choose. And they feel the need to gripe instead of just fixing it for themselves. How many users does Spoutible have now? Seems there should be many timelines to hone.
09:32 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
I don't know but there has definitely been a big influx from Post!
09:40 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Karen Monroy
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
I just use the everyone tab! It’s the best🥳
09:47 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Fiona Mary
A
I don’t see it either. I do think you’re right about it happening. And really, why are some of us trying to tell people how to spout. I spout all over the place about all kinds of topics. Just let people be.
07:35 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Fiona Mary.
It's weird, right? Like an undercurrent?
07:36 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I don't see it.
But I know one thing for sure, unless it is against the TOS there is no wrong way.
06:43 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Exactly.

Just a vague feeling, nothing really to back it up, and I suspect if there are people doing it, it's in DMs or I'm blocked.

But sometimes people seem to be justifying how they spout or asking permission.
06:47 PM - Apr 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}