Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
This week

Monday the TESTIMONY starts in Trump criminal trial. He MUST sit still. It will be misery for Trumpo

Simultaneously on Monday, Judge Engoron has hearing about Trump fake $175M 'bond' by Mr Hankey-Pankey

And on Wednesday? Trump must attend hearing on his contempt of court (gag order)
01:04 PM - Apr 21, 2024
DeeDee
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Tuesday’s the gag order hearing. Can’t wait to see what they say
01:17 PM - Apr 21, 2024
A
In response to DeeDee.
I am pretty sure Gag Order hearing (Judge Merchan) is on Wednesday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are regular Trump Manhattan criminal trial days, Wednesdays were set to be off days. and Judge Merchan forced Trump to come in now this week also on the Wednesday about the gag order
01:20 PM - Apr 21, 2024
DeeDee
A
I thought so too!! But yesterday they were saying tue am So I figured they knew! We will see I guess , regardless He could sit in jail during the day without his phone ☎️
01:30 PM - Apr 21, 2024
A
There may have been a change or more likely whichever source you saw, had misunderstood or is a bad reporter haha. If I see the change from Wednesday to Tuesday, I will Tweet that of course. Am pretty certaon it is Wednesday because Judge Merchan ordered it in writing
In response to DeeDee.
01:47 PM - Apr 21, 2024
DeeDee
A
Yes I thought that too. Today Velshi said tues as well. So I don’t know!
We will see Monday when shit goes down. No pun intended 😭⚖️👈🏻
04:59 PM - Apr 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}