Liz Adams
A
I haven't seen @april_sparkles lately. She's spouting but not appearing on my tl. Hmm. I wonder if something changed on my device. On another platform I noticed a blogger wasn't appearing. Anyway as long as she's okay, okay.
07:21 AM - Apr 22, 2024 (Edited)
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Liz Adams.
There's quite a few people that were regulars that I don't see anymore. It's like they fell off all at once.

I wonder if they only spout in sub groups or something and I'm not invited?
08:29 AM - Apr 22, 2024 (Edited)
Mama Bear
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
Are there sub-groups?
10:33 AM - Apr 22, 2024
April Sparkles
A
In response to Mama Bear.
Not at all. Spoutible is just growing and I'm here a little less.
11:46 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Mama Bear
A
In response to April Sparkles.
Well this is all verrrry interesting! I see that you HAVE been spouting, and I also have been missing out on the fun. I did wonder what would happen when I got past, say, following 3 people. Would my timeline get a headache and hit me with a partial shutdown? The answer is yes.
11:50 AM - Apr 22, 2024
April Sparkles
A
Lists are a saviour!
11:52 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Mama Bear
A
Lists, you say? I will go find this elusive creature.
11:53 AM - Apr 22, 2024
April Sparkles
A
Click the 3 dots in the top right of this. There will be an option to add me to a list. Name your lists and add numerous accounts. (I have one that's all Canadians, and one that's all quilters)

When you want to see the spouts from those accounts, toggle at the top of your timeline from default.
11:57 AM - Apr 22, 2024
Mama Bear
A
Thank you! I should have waited for your reply before searching ALL OVER for something called lists! I did find it.
12:01 PM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}