Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court
A
Meanwhile across town, in another Manhattan courtroom...

Judge Engoron has found the promises of Trump to resemble a house of cards. Rules Mr Hankey Pankey must have sole control of Trump funds, it must contain $175 million in cash, not shares, and Hankey must report monthly the balance to NY
12:49 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
So, Seth Abramson is saying the judge didn’t get it. I find this hard to believe. Please parse for me. Since we are married, cuz, ya!
04:37 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
In response to Jodi Stevens.
You remember Judge Engoron wrote in his revised ruling that Trump must provide Barbara Jones with the paperwork for any bonds Trump tries to apply for. And since this was a defective bond with Mr Hankey-Pankey, we can be pretty sure Trump did not comply with Barbara Jones haha. Expect new penalties
05:17 PM - Apr 22, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court.
I do. I just don’t want the orange fuck to get away w anything. I remember all the anxiety I had
When he was elected. . Thank u.
05:24 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
And one last point, Judge Engoron has not (apparently, so far) commented in any way about what Barbara Jones is up to. They were scheduled to meet on Friday (am sure they did) and today or near days, Judge Engoron may be issuing a new little bit of tickling for Trump if he had not been behaving
05:16 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
LOL on Judge Engoron he truly gets Trump. He had calculated, as I suspected, the exact break point. If he had fined Trump $200 million instead of $350M then Trump coulda paid this AND the E Jean Carroll fine but he set his number just above what Trump could do. Too bad about NY Appeals Court morons
05:15 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
So if Trump borrowed the $175 million from Truth Social accounts - then Devin Nunes and whoever is their accountant - will go to prison for some serious financial fraud - AND Trump of course, in due time. That would be 3-5 years from now when that criminal trial would happen
05:14 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
OR this money was double-dipping with bank loans, as security. It is no longer there, available for that, so then some banks will start to call in Trump loans. That starts his collapse some time soon. Or both of the above

OR... worse... this is 'borrowed' from Truth Social cash. That is a crime
05:12 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
Problem for Trump is/was now, that he probably was double-dipping, so using this SAME cash to secure OTHER loans and bonds. Like Chubb Insurance Idiots. If so, they got burned now, and E Jean Carroll is still paid her $91M anyway next year but Chubb has to eat that stupid move. OR...
05:11 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
So now the $175 million is ONLY in hands of Hankey-Pankey. He cannot take it to invest elsewhere, he has to show a monthly balance it is all there. And Trump cannot take it. We are fine, New York is fine. The ORIGINAL decision by Appeals Court sucks, but this is now fine. NY will be paid
05:10 PM - Apr 22, 2024
A
LOL Seth is REALLY good but he can be zealous... In this case we are ok. Seth maybe was hoping more from the judge than was reasonable. The original bond was defective. Trump would have been able to grab the money two days before it is due, and run away with it. Now bond has been cured properly
05:09 PM - Apr 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}