David Berger
A
After growing up with straight parents, straight sisters, being fed straight TV, movies, and books my whole life, at 55, I am still gay. The "grooming" failed. 🙄

People are born gay, just like people are born straight. We also didn't choose this. It's WHO WE ARE.
02:36 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Paulie Amory
A
In response to David Berger.
My MIL complained about people choosing to be gay, so I asked her how old she was when she decided to be straight. The light came on when she admitted that she never had to think about it. When she realized that she didn't choose to like men, she let go of a lot of her previous bs.
05:59 PM - Mar 31, 2023
Giordana
A
For many of us, the sad thing is how much of our lives we spent appeasing family rather than just being who we are (not what they wanted us to be).
02:45 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Have a dear friend who was raised in an extremely "religious" rural family who said the saddest thing. Goes something like this, "my life would be so much easier and happier if I wasn't gay." To this day, he is still closeted.
02:43 PM - Mar 15, 2023
David Berger
A
In response to Bev Turner.
That is truly sad to me. I wish he could get some help.
02:44 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Monique Clemmings-Camp
A
In response to Bev Turner.
It breaks my heart to know people can't be their authentic selves. We only have one life to live.
06:38 PM - Mar 15, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}