Liz Giorgetti Katzen
A
thread 1/2
Fox News host Jesse Watters 🤮 says Trump is too old to be held accountable for his crimes. He's not physically healthy enough to sit for about 6 hours a day, with breaks, just 4 times a week.

But he's not too old to be president?
07:20 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Liz Giorgetti Katzen
A
thread 2/2
Also, Trump has never exercised in his adult life. His golfing is not exercise. He uses a caddie and gets chauffeured around the course in an electric golf cart. He gets driven to the ball, handed a club, swings, and sits his fat ass back in the cart to be chauffeured to his ball once again.
07:29 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Katie E
A
In response to Liz Giorgetti Katzen.
Watters is an ass
11:37 AM - Apr 28, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
Hold him and his enablers accountable for his crimes. He knows exactly what he is doing. Nothing can excuse treason
02:10 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Joe Gayda
A
Saw Jesse on The 5 yesterday & he said trump should pull a King Kong.Others on the panel had to tell him that Kong dies at the end, (so probably Not what we want for trump) & he couldn't believe it.
09:54 AM - Apr 26, 2024
gdavidbrown
A
Reading a FOX story is almost as bad for me as watching it. BTW, he cheats at golf, too. He has a special cart that is much faster than the others so he can get to his ball first and "adjust his lie". (I think that that was in Maggie Haberman's book,) Thanks for watching for me.
03:11 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Pam Sourelis
A
These people are hilarious. 😂
10:41 AM - Apr 25, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
Strange that his doctor (ahem, golf partner) recently proclaimed him fit and also noted that he has lost a lot of weight. I mean, he wouldn't lie...right?
08:43 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
He should have thought about golfing in the sunshine before he decided to f*ck the country
08:42 AM - Apr 23, 2024
Diana Tyler
A
Aw...poor orange monster!

What he NEEDS is to not do criminal acts.

BTW, I wonder how much Jesse Watters has been paid...and by whom...to continue to try to cover for this immoral and criminal stain of a human being?
08:40 AM - Apr 23, 2024 (Edited)
Martha Alikacem
A
The pretzel twisting gymnastics they perform for this piece of 💩 is disgusting. His ass if convicted by a jury belongs in prison and nowhere near the White House!
07:31 AM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}