Anton Brakhage
A
Or they thought it through very well, because the goal is to maximize violence and fear, knowing it can be used to sell guns, push through police state policies, turn schools into prisons, and target scapegoats.
#Tennessee #RepublicanShootings #RepublicanInsurgency #BanGuns #BanTheRepublicanParty
J.D. Cunegan @JDCunegan
Let me get this straight:

We're not gonna pay teachers worth shit. And we're gonna insult them, denigrate them, subject them to harassment and violence and vitriol, and now we want them armed?!

Someone didn't think this through...
07:46 PM - Apr 23, 2024
07:50 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Dave TheGuyFromRhodeIsland
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
If you're a parent of school age children in Tennessee, the only option is to move to another state.
Leaving your child in a school there is child abuse. You are putting your child's life in the hands of teachers with guns.
Nothing good can come from this.
07:57 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Nancy D
A
In response to Dave TheGuyFromRhodeIsland.
It’s an outrage that the gallery was cleared of teachers parents and students who are all against this hell.
08:16 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Dave TheGuyFromRhodeIsland.
Dave - not everyone has the ability to up and move for many reasons. It’s heartbreaking. 💔
10:58 PM - Apr 23, 2024
J.D. Cunegan
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
...I hate that I have no plausible rebuttal to that.
07:53 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to J.D. Cunegan.
Yeah.

It's passed the point of credible stupidity with some of this shit. The evidence is clear: more unregulated guns=more shootings. If your response to a bunch of kids getting shot is to break out the AR-15 pins to wear, you know what you're doing and you want more of it.
#RepublicanTerrorists
08:10 PM - Apr 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}