Jeff Sterling
A
02:13 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Greytdog
A
In response to Jeff Sterling.
Of course- the students are totally innocent.
02:20 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Greytdog.
I heard this same argument when white supremacists infiltrated the BLM protest marches. You will always get a few knuckleheads in any movement, mass or not and the quickest way to shut it down is to label all of them
02:23 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Greytdog
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
I see "professional agitators" in the same realm as "antifa". People's tempers flare in these situations, and as you say, there are always a few boneheads, but the colleges should at least be upfront about the fact that students are angry
07:53 PM - Apr 23, 2024 (Edited)
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Greytdog.
Not just students who are angry. The untold story is the anger of the Jewish people worldwide who are pissed because of the damage that BiBi and the Likud Party are doing to Israel's rep that will last a long time. It is time to stop taking sides and say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"
07:59 PM - Apr 23, 2024
Greytdog
A
I've wanted Bibi gone for years - he's always been jealous that he's not revered like Yoni - I remember my dad being totally outraged when Bibi told a fundraiser that he was greater than Yoni because Yoni was dead. WTF??? Yoni is a genuine Israeli hero. Bibi -a genuine self-serving schmuck.
In response to Ronald Alexander.
09:20 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}