Socio-gen
A
I have to wonder...

How far are we from seeing him snap entirely and begin ranting like a madman as his lawyers and/or baliffs try to wrangle him back into his seat?
Carole Tyler @CaroleTyler
"Judge Merchan is the man in control, not Donald Trump. That fact is breaking Trump down, psychologically, physiologically, and emotionally…like nothing he’s ever encountered before. It will be his undoing. Watch."

—Jack Hopkins

👀
11:43 AM - Apr 24, 2024
11:51 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Gee Cathy
A
In response to Socio-gen.
he has always raved like a madman I think he'll just crumble, droll and babble out nothingness
12:07 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Gee Cathy.
True enough. But so far he's been able to hold it in during court proceedings (mostly by avoiding them or being surrounded by fluffers).

Having to behave in court day after day, not being able to avoid the boring minutia, and hearing unfiltered "trash talk" has got to be physically painful. I hope.
12:26 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Allegro
A
Counting the minutes...
11:58 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Allegro.
GIF: Kenan Thompson eating popcorn.
12:02 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Susan McBride
A
We're thisclose.
11:54 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Susan McBride.
I think so as well. He can't stop attacking the judge even while the judge is considering sanctions for violating the gag order. Literally can't help himself.

He's right on the edge and it's not going to take much to tip him over.
12:00 PM - Apr 24, 2024
A work in progress
A
🍿🍸
I’m ready for that
11:54 AM - Apr 24, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to A work in progress.
I've got my fingers crossed that it'll happen sooner rather than later.

I feel like Cohen's testimony will be the breaking point. I don't think he'll be able to stop himself from responding, especially if Cohen baits him (which I suspect he will).
11:56 AM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}