Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
You know what, Tweeps? Now as I am looking at the sterling collection of the 7 people near Trumpo... I am starting to get a SNEAKING suspicion, that these people near Trump are actually a criminal gang

Don't you think? Look at it. They are ALL criminals. I am stunned. This is staggering...
09:05 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
The dumbest gang of criminals in history.
03:31 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Jean Lake
B
Did the attorneys ever think, while in law school, their names would be plastered over media for being corrupt traitors?
11:16 PM - Apr 24, 2024 (Edited)
A
In response to Jean Lake.
LOL no. Note Rudy Giuliani is the person who committed more crimes (himself, personally) than any American ever including Jesse James, Billy the Kid, Dillinger, Bonnie & Clyde, Al Capone, John Gotti, or any of the serial killers, wall street con artists etc. Trump of course ORDERED more crimes
04:22 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Adam Lupa
A
@tomiahonen you are seriously the best goddamn thing on the entire internet. Reading your posts keeps me informed, sane, and laughing my ass off.

You probably don't have as many eyeballs as you did when you were in Elon's hell.

But keep it up - you are a fantastic human and appreciated BIGLY.
10:04 PM - Apr 24, 2024
A
In response to Adam Lupa.
Thanks Adam! Sincerely. It is kind comments like yours that keep me going :-)

Good to have you onboard. and ... this is OUR YEAR. this year Trump gets sentenced to PRISON....
10:12 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Just_Cle
A
LMAO-what was your first clue? Also laughing at each of these crime committing attorneys throwing their lives & careers(!) away for a flatulent rapist traitor who DGAF about anyone but himself.
09:16 PM - Apr 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}