Puckarama
A
My wife is at a high school softball game of a good friend’s daughter and sent me this! I’m fucking dying!
In fairness, my wife was a hell of an athlete and is in unreal shape but still.
And I have thoughts for another time on fitness level of kids these days . . .
08:59 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Puckarama.
1/2 As a person born in the late 50s my siblings and I, well as our friends, weren’t allowed to stay in the house all day and watch t.v. We were expected, after chores completed, to gi and stay outside until time to come in for dinner. We ran, jumped, played ball, and all other types of games the
09:57 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Rosetta
A
2/2 entire day. It saddens me that today the average American child spends the majority of their waking time sitting in front of a screen and has extremely little physical activity.
In response to Rosetta.
09:58 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Puckarama
A
In response to Rosetta.
As a coach and personal trainer it kills me. There are some other pressures related to sport itself. Regardless, it does not bode well for the future health of the Youngs.
10:02 PM - Apr 24, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Puckarama.
1/2 I used to do bodybuilding. I did my last competition 17 years ago at the age of 50. I came in 2nd place. The majority of the competition were in their 20s and early 30s. They embarrassed themselves with their physical stamina and lack of dedication. While us older competitors were pumping iron
10:11 PM - Apr 24, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}