AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
The New York Times would like you to know that Trump respects women.

I fucking hate it here so much. I hope the NYT and Trump both rot in hell for eternity. #MeToo #BelieveHer #FuckTrump #FuckTheNewYorkTimes
01:09 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Strictly speaking, the Times is not saying Trump respects women, at least not from the headline (I won't click their paywalled links). They're saying most men say it-which is probably true.

Their fault is in portraying men's misogyny vs womens' awareness of misogyny as equally valid perspectives
01:11 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
But yeah, the Times is shit, it's been shit for a while. They either want Trump to win or at the very least don't care if he does as long as they appear "neutral" and don't alienate conservatives.
In response to Anton Brakhage.
01:13 AM - Apr 25, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Doesn't it make you furious that they're claiming you're cool with women being raped and assaulted?
11:27 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Statistically, most US men ARE cool with it. Trump won male voters by double digits in 2016, and won it by a smaller margin in 2020.

It's disgusting, and no I'm definitely not happy about the fact that most of my gender are pro-r*pe Nazis, but I can't actually find anything untrue about it.
11:34 AM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}