Mary Locker
A
I will always bemoan the fact that we allow people who don't understand how government works to sit in positions of power. The person in the #3 top seat needs to have a working knowledge of our system. It's appalling that this one doesn't.
Lola Gayle @LolaGayleC
Politico - Johnson demands Biden send in National Guard during raucous Columbia visit

https://www.politico.com/n...
09:08 AM - Apr 25, 2024
09:47 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Honua Malama
A
In response to Mary Locker.
Mike Johnson is a gutless coward who cannot stand up for his Christo-fascist convictions. He needs to take the heat for his totalitarian tendencies. In public. Like a good public servant should.
Has he never even seen "Parks and Recreation"?
10:54 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Honua Malama.
Actually, I haven't. But I can guess where you're going. 😆
10:55 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Curtis Johnson
A
Okay, I'm five years old. Explain Kent State to me. I do not understand.
10:37 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Curtis Johnson.
The whole rundown is online. But if the question is, "Who sent the Guard?" here is that answer.
10:44 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Tracy I
A
He may well know his words are nonsense. He thinks others don’t. The point is to make this unrest the current admin’s fault and if that gets GOP votes or even makes voters stay home, it’s a win for them.
10:18 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Tracy I.
Chaos agents instead of legislators. And yet, their constituency votes for them. And pays their salaries through taxes. And doesn't seem to think, or maybe care, how badly they're being robbed. I doubt I will ever understand.
10:22 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
And Yet: 70%+ of our failing MSM will simply report on Johnson’s demands, but not on his delusional misguidance! Thus: way too many fellow citizens will just eat it up:m as fact: ARGH!
09:56 AM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
Mary Locker
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
Yep. And blame Biden for something he isn't legally allowed to do.
10:02 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
There are too many elected with no clue how government works bc the people who elect them are even more clueless.
09:53 AM - Apr 25, 2024
Mary Locker
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
And that's the root cause right there. The loss of Civics and Econ classes at the high school level has been very damaging. Also the allure of celebrity. Being famous isn't a good criteria for serving in government. Some days, I wish for "Your job as a voter" seminars that would travel the country.
10:07 AM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}