Isa-Lee Wolf
A
This is beyond ludicrous.

@rfarrfan
Sabine Savvidis @SabineSavvidis
Steve Vladeck:
"Justice Alito suggests that, if former presidents are subject to prosecution after leaving office, they'll be more likely to seek to unlawfully remain in office after they were defeated for re-election/their term has ended.
JFC."
12:18 PM - Apr 25, 2024
12:38 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Richard
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Reminds me of the Marc Elias/Hillary Clinton interview where Hillary stated she knew he was a right wing ideologue from the very beginning.

That's as asinine as Trump's arguments.
12:42 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Richard.
RIGHT?? BC it's just SO OBVIOUS. These are people who have clearly had an underground nazi society for decades.
12:44 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Richard
A
You're on fire today. 🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant.
12:45 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Richard.
I'm not kidding about it, though, I knew as soon as Laura Ingraham gave trump a nazi salute at the RNC.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Was Laura Ingraham’s gesture at the RNC a Nazi salute? - YouTube

On Wednesday night, Conservative talk radio host exited the stage after her Republican National Convention speech with what some are calling a Nazi salute an...

12:49 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Richard
A
I never thought you were. All facts.
12:51 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Richard.
YUP. I'm not sure why people always try to ignore the obvious.

And meanwhile no one is talking about what is happening in his criminal trial today
12:52 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
This part!!! It’s all so obvious! There'sa straight line from enslavers and Nazi sympathizers to the right wing today, ijs.
01:08 PM - Apr 25, 2024
KLFDetroit
A
In response to Katie Kadwell.
You are absolutely right. The measley collaborators do not realize that they will be at the mercy and the first to really hurt from that government of trumpism.
02:37 PM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}