RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Three Questions for those angry about Gaza:

1. Do you think Trump and the GOP would go for peace?
2. What do you want Biden to do with his limited power?
3. Is American Democracy that much of a bother that you wanna sit out/toss your vote?

Best to answer these questions quickly.
02:23 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Min Cho
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Answering those Qs are too easy, even with historical context. I will say that the campus protestors are shortsighted AND that their voices will be silenced in a 2nd T administration. More importantly, anyone look into the background of the organization organizing these protests?
11:28 PM - Apr 25, 2024
A
In response to Min Cho.
Sometimes the simplest questions can cause one to think.
11:36 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
The response I always see is that he could stop arming them. The long history of atrocities against the Jewish people and the history of Palestinians vs Jews since WWII is excruciatingly complex and ugly. People need to learn about all of it to understand why it is not that simple.
05:13 PM - Apr 25, 2024
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
That would still require an international response, (and not just from the USA) but from everybody involved to step up. Because if it's just the US, or UK ending arms sales, bottom dollar, Netanyahu WILL get the arms from somewhere. Also that's still down to Congress not Biden.
05:29 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
These people can't be reached.

I guess losing these wacky voters should balance the equation of Ms. Haley gaining a big portion of TFG voters. 🤞🏼
04:01 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
Tell me why there was silence on college campuses about Palestine before October 7 (never mind the situation has been going on for decades) but all of a sudden they came out on the side of the murderers, kidnappers & rapists? I truly think it's manipulation from the far right & Putin.
03:57 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
And yes, Trump would give Netanyahu carte blanche to wipe Gaza off the face of the earth so Jared can build a luxury resort—AND these come-lately protestors who probably never heard the word "nakba" will lose their reproductive rights, see the climate destroyed forever & the economy crash.
03:59 PM - Apr 25, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
Probably because they weren't paying any attention to that area of the world before Hamas started a war and Netanyahu decided to annihilate Hamas, even if it meant also destroying the infrastructure, resources, and lives of innocent civilians en masse.
05:06 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
Biden cannot tell Netanyahu what to do anymore effectively than trump. They're cut from the same mold.
03:52 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Cathy Leder
A
1) never
2) everything he is doing already AND specifically including voting rights, codify Roe, safe gun laws, expand the court, climate change, unions, tax the rich and equal protections/rights/respect for everyone.
3) Democracy is most important and I will vote for Biden/Harris.
03:51 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Ground Control
A
My answers:

1) Never.

2) What he's doing right now.

3) I love American democracy, flawed though it remains, WAY too much for that kind of bullshit.
03:31 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
All feelings are valid.

That noted, your questions indicate the power of our vote and give further incentive to leverage it. The election is 6 months and multiple court cases away, meanwhile a genocide continues. Context matters.

I've written POTUS 3 times about it--and will vote for him.
02:54 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Genocide of the Chinese Uyghurs has been going on for a while. Why would it be an issue now? And no one cares about what's going on in Africa. Nothing remotely approaching "genocide" is going on in Gaza.
04:00 PM - Apr 25, 2024
C. Shuy (she/they)
A
will be 51 in a month.

good questions.

I don't think Donald and co will go for peace.

pulling money already allocated... when you don't have the power to do so... can get you impeached.

Netanyahu is a 💩 head. as are the "we are Hamas!" protesters.

and I AM voting... foe Biden/Harris.
02:43 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
The Reluctant Townie
A
All good questions. But let's start with this. How old are you if I may ask? I'll be 60 in August.
02:30 PM - Apr 25, 2024
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
I'm 41...a very exasperated 41.
02:31 PM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}