Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
I LOVE THIS JUDGE !!!!

I love Judge Merchan! That was why the timing was not morning. Check out how wickedly devious he is. Trump, if you fuck with our witnesses, I will fuck with your schedule REAL HARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
05:16 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
Is this for violations he did after the hearing held on Tuesday morning?
07:02 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
In response to Margaret Hardin.
So that is QUITE a leap, but the 3 separate items fit this plausible scenario. I am not EXPECTING Trump in jail for weekend or 1 night Friday, I expect Judge Merchan only fines Trump the maximum financial fine for his first violation, and warns him next violations mean jail...
07:20 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
And the third item is the somewhat unusual procedure by Judge Merchan who usually is fast in his decisions, to let more than 2 days go from his hearing on gag order, to announcing his ruling (that we did not yet get by end of Thursday). It COULD mean Trump sent to jail on Friday for wkend...
07:19 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Ooooooh, don’t tease me!!!
08:17 AM - Apr 26, 2024
KLFDetroit
A
Please judge merchan, Sentence sentence trump trump for contempt.
This would be perfect keeping trump out of Michigan.
09:03 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
I don't want to raise any false hopes but there are 3 fascinating tidbits of data that COULD form a beautiful picture. NY was discussing with US Secret Service about how to put Trump to jail for gag order violations (!!) and Trump had his 2 vocabulary malfunctions night. He may have been told...
07:17 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
And Judge Merchan has heard both sides on the first 10 gag order breaches, he will make his ruling on the Tuesday morning hearing. It is likely to be made today Friday and if it is modest pain, he probably does it at start of day. If he has nasty surprise for Trumpo, he'd do it at end of day...
07:16 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
My husband was a Deputy in Court Services for years, and his best stories were those of entitled people believing they were too important/special/rich for jail. Many times the judges disagreed. Usually the decision was made at the end of the court appearance, to their shock!🤣
08:24 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
No, this is for new gag order violations. On Tueday morning they discussed first 10 instances of gag order violations (plus the 2 Todd Blande added). This hearing for next week Wednesday is about the next 4 violations reported by DA including one that morning before court, Thursday.
07:15 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}