Tomi T Ahonen
A
Four weeks

FOUR WEEKS LEFT

After four weeks we go from calling him Defendant Trump, to calling him Criminal Convict Trump

Four weeks to when the Manhattan trial ends, and jury goes to deliberate. It will be fast jury which finds on all 34 counts Trump "guilty as charged"

Four weeks!
08:27 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Dawn Bezio
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Each count carries a 4 yr max is that how you came up with the 120+ in jail? When this case started people were saying 4yrs in jail. I hope you are right and he gets 10+ yrs.
06:59 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Dawn Bezio.
So that is why before the trial started, I said 5-12 years. As this trial has been progressing I think the sentence is closer to 12 than 5, because Trump - as always - is making it worse for Trump. I am ok with that :-)
07:31 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Dawn Bezio.
One last point. it is not the jury, it is only this judge, Judge Merchan, who gets to decide, if Trump is allowed to remain a free man when Trump APPEALS his conviction and sentence! So Judge Merchan decides, does he get nice treatment like Bannon or goes to prison like Navarro

Trump is an idiot
07:33 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Wireless Folks
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
A four week wait feels like 4 years to me when it comes to this loser.
08:35 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Wireless Folks.
But this is like waiting for Santa except that the lovely elves bring us presents EVERY DAY as we await the jolly fella from Finland. Trump is ever more miserable every day in court, has he must sit still and listen to HIS PEOPLE rat him out, under oath, to the judge and jury...

enjoy this part :-)
08:38 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}