Tomi T Ahonen
A
Wild Theorem/8

So IF Judge Merchan wants to put Trump to jail today Friday after court for gag order violation(s), he would HAVE to coordinate this with US Secret Service

THAT would explain delay in his ruling

THAT would explain why Trump had DOUBLE vocabulary malfunction late last night

IF...
08:56 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Mad Canadian
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
I have a Macallan that I will break open if this happens. I have been asked why as a Canadian I am so interested in Donnie. It’s because we have our own versions of him who are just as bad but not nearly as stupid. I worry about my country too. And trumpo is the face of evil, and must go down
09:05 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
And yes, poor Canada. There are so many countries now with their mini-Trumps who are all more dangerous (in their countries) because none are as childishly stupid as Trumpo. We need to set a global example of Trump, and it will help diminish the copycats in rest of democracies
In response to Mad Canadian.
09:14 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Marshal Linfoot
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
I hope you're right about the downfall of trumpo setting an example for wannabes in other countries. The rise of extreme right-wing cultism is very disturbing. And as @madcad mentioned, we have our very own stupid CONservatives lying their fascist asses off.
10:24 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Marshal Linfoot.
Sadly racism has existed in human history from the dawn of time. SOME gains are made with integration and some made with education. To a SIGNIFICANT degree, in most democracies, it was frowned upon to be openly racist. This trend led by Trump (not invented by Trump or GOP) has made it worse
10:27 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Marshal Linfoot.
I am hopeful in the LONG run most racism will diminish to the point of not being a serious issue in society. That won't happen in our lifetimes but there are continuously steps towards a better future, small steps but important steps

Trump and maga is horrible leap backwards
10:28 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}