Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
Wild Theorem/8

So IF Judge Merchan wants to put Trump to jail today Friday after court for gag order violation(s), he would HAVE to coordinate this with US Secret Service

THAT would explain delay in his ruling

THAT would explain why Trump had DOUBLE vocabulary malfunction late last night

IF...
08:56 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Mad Canadian
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
I have a Macallan that I will break open if this happens. I have been asked why as a Canadian I am so interested in Donnie. It’s because we have our own versions of him who are just as bad but not nearly as stupid. I worry about my country too. And trumpo is the face of evil, and must go down
09:05 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
In response to Mad Canadian.
Yes me too, my oldest finest single malt I own, a 23yo (small bottle) of Glenfiddich. That gets opened when Trump is convicted by jury (so in 4 weeks) and second sip when Trump is sentenced to prison, and third sip when he is locked up in prison

OPTIONAL drink if sent to jail (TODAY?)
09:12 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Mad Canadian
A
I will break your rules if he gets sent in to cool his heels off, and grab a drink tonight :)
11:29 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
...says he eyeing that unopened bottle of 23yo Glenfiddich...
11:45 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
Yes and so yes I MAY get the 4th drink, if Trump is sent to jail for at least 1 night before he is sent to prison. This is most likely to occur as a continued Contempt of Court but it could happen as soon as today haha. That is yes in my rules the 4th drink but optional, as am not sure I get that
11:44 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}