Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
SRSLY

Consider Trump the mafia boss. If one or two of the Mafia top goons wears a wire and tesifies, that mafia boss is doomed

This chart has Trump, his chief of staff Meadows and 9 LAWYERS

That includes SEVEN WHO FLIPPED AGAINST TRUMPO !!!!!

Seven! And Rudy TRIED to flip too (three times!!)
06:07 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Evrett Wizard
A
Dear T-Dawg:

It is my sincere hope that a book &/or film are made in the year 2027 (after many trials are over and the zillion years are being served) that focuses primarily on a combination of
A- How utterly right you were
&
B- You globe-hopping whilst drinking great Scotch.

TY Sir
~Ev
11:34 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
In response to Evrett Wizard.
And the third movie is the nightmare of Mar-a-Lagogate early stage, how Evan Corcoran was turned. So the intrigue behind the scenes with the Bobblehead lies and then.. Jack Smith vs Corcoran. (and how it hits Trump, THIS takes him to prison for life). Those are the 3 movies I want to see haha
11:42 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Evrett Wizard
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Love it. I'd binge those three right in a row.
01:54 PM - Apr 26, 2024
A
Second movie could be called Tan Suit day, the lead up to, and immediate aftermath of Sen Leader Mitch McTurtle going to visit Trumpo, when Mitch dressed into that Obama-Tan suit he had not been WEARING that day in the Senate, just to shit on Trumpo... what happened to Putin-Trump partnership...
11:41 AM - Apr 26, 2024
A
LOL haha thanks, that is very kind of you. Now SRSLY, there will obviously be dozens of movies about the Trumpomess, several Oscar Winners in coming decade or so. The 3 movies I want to see are

Day of Michael Cohen FBI raid, when Trump understood, his life ends in prison. What happened behind scene
11:40 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}