Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
Did a dinner drop-off for a coworker who recently lost a family member, and then took sort of a long way home just driving through the world. Home now, #ThePoobahs are fed, and finally rustling up something for myself.

How're y'all doing?
08:05 PM - Apr 26, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé.
#ThePoobahs ! I love that! So close to Boobahs.
09:57 PM - Apr 26, 2024 (Edited)
T. Naught
A
what a lovely way to friday evening.

here the dusk air has been perfect through the screen door, even if it’s permeable to gnats. mildly shocked at how it’s suddenly dark. future tripping about next week with some dread.
08:58 PM - Apr 26, 2024
A
In response to T. Naught.
I love quick-dark evenings. And slow gloamings are coming, which is also wonderful.

Saw the first bats of the year last week, which makes me happy. Geez, lightning bugs will be here before we know it!!
09:00 PM - Apr 26, 2024
DrMHasOpinions
A
Shitty.
08:14 PM - Apr 26, 2024
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
Oh dear no - can offer support, moral or immoral? Emergency cutes? I really am sorry, you deserve peace.
08:19 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I'm relaxing and wondering what to eat. My tummy is rumbling hard. Would've loved to take a slow ride around today. Just be out and breathing air. My co-worker had to take her car in for service or she would've come to rescue me.
08:09 PM - Apr 26, 2024
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Yes! It was nice, I live close to one of the main drags ALL the way through town, so I just checked out what's what and enjoyed the sky. :) And some very classic hip-hop!
08:13 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}