David James
A
This is Seymour, half Great Dane and half something else, a rescue who came up from North Carolina to the safety of Canada. I couldn’t get the rest of me in because as you can see, I was pinned down by Seymour, all 110lbs of him.
Nick @Limey
Post a picture with your dog that doesn’t involve shooting them and throwing them in a gravel pit. #DogsOfSpoutible

(Ftr this is Nova at 14 mnths. Boisterous, stubborn, the combined energy of all 5 of her breeds. A real handful, that we love dearly & wouldn't shoot b/c we're not sociopaths.)
09:27 AM - Apr 27, 2024
10:04 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Nick
A
Nova is our 65lb toddler. German Shepherd-Border Collie-Husky-Malamute-Pomeranian (good work that Pomeranian!). We got her at 8 months as a private re-home rather than true rescue. That's the thing - so many things you can do with a dog you can't handle that aren't shooting it 😡
In response to David James.
10:13 AM - Apr 27, 2024
David James
A
In response to Nick.
I also have a Pomeranian, rescued from a local person who couldn’t keep him, both the dogs get on fine. Pomeranians are very wilful and determined little buggers.
10:48 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Nick
A
In response to David James.
They certainly are! But I assume the funny thing about that relationship is that Seymour has no idea he's bigger than the pom and the pom has no idea he's smaller than Seymour?
10:53 AM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}