Clarke
A
I am staying where I am now. Safe in bed. On my right is the West facing window. In my lap is the youngest cat. Terror is his name. When he was 3 weeks old he would climb my pants and then my shirt to sit on my shoulder.
10:59 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Snow Girl ❄️
A
In response to Clarke.
Try to avoid floating away!
11:37 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Clarke
A
In response to Snow Girl ❄️.
I am lucky to be high on the side of a hill. No worries of flooding. There is a creek down there. But it would have to rise 100 or more feet.
BTW the guy who owns the pasture you see between the trees is also the funeral director
12:53 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Snow Girl ❄️
A
In response to Clarke.
This is my backyard yesterday afternoon when we had 4 inches of rain. It's mostly drained today. Glad you are high and dry!
06:50 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Clarke
A
I don't know where in Missouri you are, but another storm is coming. This one is moving east. It will roll over Springfield, and come my way. It looks pretty nasty. I don't mind as long as it doesn't spawn any tornadoes.
10:43 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Snow Girl ❄️
A
I'm southwest of Springfield. No rain today and some sun will help with the yard. Hoping the overnight and early morning storms tomorrow will not be tornadic! Sounds like most of the serious storms will be in Oklahoma.
In response to Clarke.
11:22 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Clarke
A
You are Southwest and I am Southeast.
01:34 PM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}