Anne Lutz Fernandez
A
I stopped posting at X many moons ago but went private and kept my account, holding onto the fantasy that Musk may end up having to sell and the site be saved. Went back today to post this.
06:35 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to Anne Lutz Fernandez.
"X is a machine you can use to promote hate and lies to a massive audience." And it's a vomit zone.
10:14 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Norm 9688
A
It's all "but my followers" 🙄
Less than 1% you interact with...
10:10 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
My departure was gradual, but one of the big points for me that pushed me toward leaving outright was when Muskrat retweeted Russian propaganda "predicting" a US civil war to make himself (Musk) President.

At that point I really thought I couldn't stay there and still call myself an American.
06:30 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
I stopped the accounts that i wasn't locked out of...there is no saving Twitter unless Elon goes, and then you can always create a new account if the new owners are about ideas and not spreading hate...A mass exodus of actual people will be the only thing that stops the hate trolls/bots.
01:15 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Fuzzy Soft
A
I absolutely saw my part in it. It's why I deactivated my account last year and use this as my primary social media account now. It's been an interesting transition. The rage-fueled part of me loved Twitter. The softer-gentler part of me digs it here. Life certainly is a mixed bag.
01:14 PM - Apr 28, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
Excellent article that I hope everyone on X sees soon.
12:54 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Karen Monroy
A
I go to reliable investigative sources&repost. I don’t want to cede ground. I also have a high trigger threshold/ battling disinformation is how I see it./a few times I amuse my self with trolling the Russian embassy/And blocking all ads/MAGA 😉 Spoutible has facilitated my use- a sane place to land
09:21 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
This post, particularly the last section titled "The bar that was built around its drinkers" captures what I have been ranting about on Spoutible for many months-- that x/Twitter is hopelessly toxic and that using the platform is directly supporting it, the toxic content, and it's toxic owner.
07:52 AM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}