SLS StickFigure
A
He's been threatening to destroy the Republican Party for years now. Either back him unconditionally, or else. The or-else-part is happening right now. This entire election cycle is about him, and primarily because he needs his immunity. If he doesn't get it, he's taking everyone with him.
Nefarious Newt @NefariousNewt
Consider this: as we advance closer to November, the pressure will all be on FP45. President Biden will be in the driver's seat, and FP45 will be desperate to catch him. The RNC will abandon all other candidates to pour EVERYTHING into The Orange Menace. He will wreck Republican politics FOREVER.
04:56 AM - Apr 28, 2024
08:59 AM - Apr 28, 2024
That Clark You Remember
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
As original sins go, slavery is America's, and Ireland is Britain's.

When a nation never atones for its sins, or thinks it never needs to, we're left with this weird Civil War that sends out lone wolves to take shoppers, congregants, and schoolkids as casualties.
09:44 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
In response to SLS StickFigure.
I don't know if I'm picking this up right, supreme Court might be giving him a limited immunity, whatever the hell that means and pushing the 6th insurrection trial to after the election, doing that and tfg doesn't get in( big relief) how is the sc gonna help him then, they didn't in '20 will they?
09:03 AM - Apr 28, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
I would expect chaos. Twitler is going to do everything he can to take the whole country down with him. This explains his stranglehold of the GOP. He needs them to help create the chaos. As for SCOTUS, they are punting the case to after the election. They wouldn't dare give Biden broad immunity...
09:22 AM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}