Christopher Bouzy
A
Ignore the CNN poll, it's basically MAGA fan fiction at this point.
12:34 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
As a side note, these AI generated images are getting wild 😍
10:40 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Liney
A
02:24 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Just Piper
A
What are polls good for anyway, other than to manipulate American voters. Just go vote for a Democratic ticket each and every time, each race statewide or national! The choices have always been clear. Vote Blue, after vetting! Make sure they are true blue and not a red snake!
01:37 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Andre E. Johnson
A
I trust Bouzy here.
01:25 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
The Media is part of the "industrial complex" at this point, because America has allowed Mergers and Monopolies to create publications to support the taxcuts/laws/justification for the rich....consume with caution.
01:18 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Laura Spouts N Spurts
A
If it makes them complacent and mobilizes democrats then 🤔
I'm ok with it.
01:17 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Jasmine DuBois
A
Maybe it's a good thing I don't watch CNN. Or any other MSM. It's not good for my mental health or sanity.
12:52 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
Myself, I'm not entirely sure the pollsters are doing things wrong. I suspect the people being polled are lying a lot. Some on the Left are feeling whiny about JB, a lot on the Right realize they bombed out bigtime voting for Trump -- but won't admit it.
12:47 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
There IS a time when polling STARTS to reflect reality in US Presidential election when there is an incumbent for re-election. The FIRST polls that reflect reality are AFTER THE CONVENTIONS. None of previous polls provide ANY guidance at all. So polls in August, then we will see reality
01:22 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
So it is not at all people lying to pollsters. This pattern repeats EVERY CYCLE. The media KNOW this. Their pollsters KNOW this. They will not TELL you this because they 'need' a horse-race. If they told you the truth that Trump is massively behind, they lose AD REVENUE and get hit with layoffs
01:23 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
Yes. This piece was designed to drive traffic. Both from MAGAs wanting to hear what they want to hear and Dems panicking. Ignore it. The SSRS (polling firm) data is ridiculous. It has TFG winning 18-34 by 11 points. No, really, they posted that so everybody could see it.
12:46 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Brandon Burns
A
I ignore all polls, good or bad.
12:44 PM - Apr 28, 2024
David Majors
A
I hate how blatant the MSM is about wanting Trump back in office.

I'm so tired.
12:43 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Lisa W FirstWave
A
True! That’s why I haven’t watched CNN for years. They started going down along time ago. Some on MSNBC are beginning to act the same way that’s why I will only watch a few people at times.
12:42 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Oh darn! I missed it.

CNN has been off my radar since they decided to showcase the Predecessor .
12:40 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}