Christopher Bouzy
A
I guess now is a good time to share my updated map.
01:39 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Kevin O’Neill
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Florida?? Tough to buy that one. Georgia and North Carolina definitely in play.
02:17 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
Actually it’s not at all, if you’re paying attention to Florida politics and not the commentary of DC/NYC based media Prognosticators.

A singularly reviled senate candidate, a new hyper restrictive abortion law with an initiative on the ballot to reverse it, a cannabis legalization initiative…
In response to Kevin O’Neill.
02:32 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Kevin O’Neill
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
I have been paying attention to Florida politics, including DeSantis’ landslide re-election. I think all of the things you mention could make things closer but I still don’t see Florida in play or think the Dems should spend a lot of time and resources there. They don’t need Florida to win.
02:36 PM - Apr 28, 2024
BetterDays
A
I need Florida 2 win its hell down here.
02:46 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
And as a close watcher of Florida politics, I’m sure you know WHY that election swung as it did? Not a large increase for Republicans, but in fact the ~1.5 million democrats who voted in the prior election but sat that one out, in part due to mass suppression?
02:48 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
Also, people here are now pretty sick of our term limited republican governor who wasted any capital he had to launch a failed campaign against everyone’s least favorite carpetbagger instead of dealing with critical state issues like our insurance and housing crisis. Not helping republicans.
02:36 PM - Apr 28, 2024
BetterDays
A
6 week abortion goes into effect next week wait till we start hearing the horror stories. Hurricane season is suppose 2 B extreme this year & a lot of folks have no insurance. I agree with Biden Florida is in play.
02:48 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}