Christopher Bouzy
A
I guess now is a good time to share my updated map.
01:39 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Kevin O’Neill
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Florida?? Tough to buy that one. Georgia and North Carolina definitely in play.
02:17 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Kevin O’Neill.
Actually it’s not at all, if you’re paying attention to Florida politics and not the commentary of DC/NYC based media Prognosticators.

A singularly reviled senate candidate, a new hyper restrictive abortion law with an initiative on the ballot to reverse it, a cannabis legalization initiative…
02:32 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Kevin O’Neill
A
I have been paying attention to Florida politics, including DeSantis’ landslide re-election. I think all of the things you mention could make things closer but I still don’t see Florida in play or think the Dems should spend a lot of time and resources there. They don’t need Florida to win.
In response to Geannie Bastian.
02:36 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
And as a close watcher of Florida politics, I’m sure you know WHY that election swung as it did? Not a large increase for Republicans, but in fact the ~1.5 million democrats who voted in the prior election but sat that one out, in part due to mass suppression?
02:48 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Kevin O’Neill
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
I hope you’re right and I’m wrong about Florida. I just can’t see it but we’ll see. I do hope the Rams at least have to put more $ resources into Florida to hold it, which could hurt them elsewhere.
03:33 PM - Apr 28, 2024
BetterDays
A
I need Florida 2 win its hell down here.
02:46 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to BetterDays.
We can. Because we know the BS they pulled last time and how to beat it. Democrats can theoretically win the Presidency without it, but Republicans can’t. Add in the Senate race, and I think those of us on the ground here know it’s doable if we get support.
02:52 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Jasmine DuBois
A
In response to BetterDays.
I can vouch for that.
03:23 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}