Steve Marmel
A
By the way.
I am bound and determined to make #HowWasYourDay a thing.
Too much of social media is spitting info out but not taking humanity in.
I want a hashtag that lets me see how people are.
✌️
Steve Marmel @Marmel
For those of you following, #MomMel has been moved to a care facility and is starting PT. She biked today.
Meanwhile Lambeau - #PetsofSpoutible photo attached - had a seizure. I hit him with some nasal Xanax and he was good as new in ten minutes.
Still, exhausting.
#HowWasYourDay
11:22 PM - Mar 15, 2023
11:35 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Erica Farmiloe
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
Long COVID is kicking by butt! And it’s not getting spoken about! I feel like doctors brush my symptoms off! It’s a challenge!!
05:53 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
In response to Erica Farmiloe.
I can relate, wishes for recovery and wellness for all suffering today
02:11 AM - May 21, 2023
J.N. Kottaram
A
I am happy today. I think I'm gaining ground in my fight against my #depression as I now have more and more tools to fight it. I'm becoming happier and feeling more #loved .
05:37 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Fredhoof
A
That hashtag is a pretty good idea! Admittedly, I'm not one to talk much about my life outside of my close circle of friends (#IntrovertThings and all that), but I *do* listen wider (and more frequently) than I talk.
11:47 PM - Mar 15, 2023
Grandma Sharon
A
It seems you've had some rough days, I hope things improve for you. I had a better day today. I'm recovering from sinusitis /bronchitis & actually got some baking done for a family dinner tomorrow night. We will have traditional corned beef and cabbage with homemade Irish soda bread.
#lifeisgood
11:39 PM - Mar 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}